Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tornadoes...






Well - when I left for Suffolk, Virginia on Monday April 28, 2008 - I knew there was a possibility of bad weather - but when I landed (me being the weather nut that I am) was a little disappointed that there were no storms! Little did I know that in a matter of 90 minutes I was going to be within a few miles of an F3 twister!

The picture is of the F3 twister that went through the Suffolk, Virginia and of some damage to trees, buildings and a tree that fell on a house!

1 comment:

Bickley said...

Wow. Can't believe you were that close that that thing. That would be scary. Thanks for the pic of the game, yesterday. I have to wonder though...seems like you are spending all of our support money traveling around watching the Braves play baseball...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!