Thursday, April 10, 2008

Learning Times!!!

Hi all! I really do not have this blogging thing down as of yet! So, please forgive me if my blog looks really really weak! I am currently in North Carolina where I have been active in exercising this brain of mine in the form of two missions classes!

The first class was called "Effective Teams and Team Leaders" and the class I am now enrolled in at JAARS in Waxhaw, NC is a security seminar...both have been very good! I am enjoying my time here as I get to meet up with former missionaries from Pucallpa, Peru as I look forward to returning soon!

It is my dear hope to be back in Peru by the end of May/first part of June...that is the goal! After North Carolina...I am driving to Kentucky. I then will be making trips to Virginia and to Texas...hoping to gather the remaining support!

I will write something again soon...as to practice this blog thing!!!

No comments: