Friday, August 21, 2009

Opportunity for Prayer...

Hey all - I want to share with you what the Lord has lead me to do and how he is making it happen. Most of you know that I am the missions pastor of Mil Palmeras here in Pucallpa, Peru. But over the last year the Lord has put on my heart the growth and discipleship of the men in our church... and as of last week my job was changed/add to be the mens pastor for our church. That means I am responsible for the spiritual growth and discipleship for the men in the church...a hefty responsibility.

Please pray for me...I find it funny that God has put in this position as a single - and most men are married with kids to be the one in their lives as a model and leader. Pray that I would be a Christ-like example and that the men will learn all the God has for them to learn...to go out and be fishers of men themselves.

The pic below is from a recent outing lima where we ate at chilis...next to me is Pastor Julio and around the table are some of the guys....

No comments: