Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wow....its been 3 months!

That is a big woops on my part! Thank you so much for still checking my blog and being patient with me! The life of dial up...really stinks...I guess it might be different if I had never known about high speed...but man what a time consumer! I do not even check my email much nor do i like to respond...just because it takes SO MUCH time to download and upload things.

The last three months has been really good!

I have being teaching the Old Testament in Sam Academy and have covered from Psalms, Proverbs, Song of Solomon, Jonah, Micah, Amos, and Hosea....with Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Daniel, Obediah, Habakkuk, Zachariah, Zephaniah, and Malachi still to cover in two months of school!

In Mil Palmeras, I have finished up teaching 8 weeks of missions classes on Thursday nights and now we are making the transition into doing some work projects and should be taking off the beginning of April.

I have also begun discipling men at Mil Palmeras and look forward to the Lord bringing more men into the picture and watching them grow in the Lord.

I now, have just finshed two weeks of a somewhat break - SAM had its yearly conference in Pucallpa last week and that was a wonderful break from the norm. We had all SAM missionaries here to meet and refresh. Then this past week...I had a friend, Kimberly Roddy come down from the US and was able to show her around Pucallpa some as well as Lima. I showed her the rivers around Pucallpa, up in a cessna plane ride (I was not flying), ride on a scooter (she got stitches), two trips to the beach in Lima...it was a full trip!


Now, as I (who am in Lima now) is set to go back to Pucallpa and get ready for the final two months of school as well as the organization of projects for the church. Along with wanting to build a sand volleyball court for us to play on (need donations), Six mango trees to trim up near the main road, swim lessons to teach, youth group to do, fields to mow, and last but not least...get ready for my church to come down in three weeks...finally!!!

I´ll try to be better at writing!!!

Marshall

No comments: